Here at Angela’s Weddings in Spain we know how important it is that you have someone that you can trust and rely on to help you to organise your dream wedding in a different country. We understand that it is daunting and scary when you start planning; there is so much to think about and you don’t know where to start planning your wedding in Spain.
We are here to take away the worry and responsibility; we have completed the due diligence on the wedding venues and the suppliers that we use so we know the quality of their work, their reputation, whether they are cost competitive, that they are reliable and ultimately we know that they will provide you with a high quality service on your wedding day.
Our aim is to make your planning journey as easy, stress-free and enjoyable as possible, we want to you to enjoy the process and have the time to relax and look forward to your special day. We will guide you through each step of the planning, give advice and guidance and assist you in making the right decisions, ultimately bringing your dreams to life for that special day where you will declare your love for one another in front of all of your loved ones.
Your Planning Journey -Step by Step:
- Decide on which venue type you prefer, i.e. sea side, beach, countryside etc.
- Look at the venues, read their details and look at their images and make a short list of your favourites.
- On each venue page click on the text ‘We have three packages to choose from…’ to compare the packages. Please remember that every wedding we plan is unique so we can adapt and change these packages as we go through the planning process, but these packages should give you a good idea of what a wedding would cost at that venue and what could be included.
- When you have decided which package you prefer you can then select the package type from the ‘Package Type’ drop down box. Then select your guest number from the ‘Guest Number’ drop down box, please select the guest number closest to your actual guest number.
- The price of your wedding will be shown in the green box below.
- If you have any questions or want to talk to us, then you can send us a Messenger or Whats App message or email us and contact us to schedule a call back.
- Went you are ready to book your dream wedding in Spain, you pay a Booking Fee of €397 (this is part of the total wedding cost). You can pay this via Paypal using your Paypal account or credit card. If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer please contact us.
- We will then contact you to confirm your booking and the price of your wedding based on your exact guest number and chosen wedding date and talk you through the next steps. At this sage we will also ask you to tell us all about your unique wedding vision, any special requirements or ideas that you have – this is the exciting bit!
- We will contact the venue to reserve your chosen wedding date. The venue will provide you with a Venue Hire Agreement and will require a deposit to secure the date.
- We will then organise the catering and the music & sound for your wedding day. These suppliers will also provide agreements and ask for deposits.
- Then when you are ready to get fully into the wedding planning, we will ask for a Wedding Planning fee of €1,100. (This can be paid when you are ready to, if you wanted to just secure the venue and catering for now, so you have time to budget, then this is no problem. At least once the venue and catering is booked you can send out your invites and relax knowing your wedding is booked).
We will then take you through each wedding supplier (photographer, cake designer, celebrant, florist etc) one by one, providing advice and guidance as we go, most suppliers also require deposits to be paid and we will advise you on this.
We will start to design you a beautiful and romantic wedding day that is an expression of your love for one another, using your own unique wedding style, theme and design, meaning that your wedding day is as unique as you are.
We will provide you with a Budget Planner which will detail deposits paid or due, plus confirmation of the future payments (based on your chosen Wedding Package) so that you can manage your budgeting as required. The majority of payments for your wedding are made in the last 3 months before the wedding.
When booking suppliers we will work at your pace, we know not every couple can afford to pay all deposits at the beginning so we will talk to you and work at your pace.
Every wedding we plan is completely unique, organised & styled just for you. We will base our planning on your chosen Wedding Package but at the point of booking each supplier you can make changes as we go, so nothing is fixed at the beginning of our planning. We also ask for images and information on the design of your wedding so we can style & design it just as you imagine!
We will provide you with emotional and professional support right up until the wedding day and will regularly provide you with an updated Wedding Planning Report and Budget Planner so you can keep an eye on the progress and the budget.
While all of this sounds very serious in writing, of course we have a lot of fun together bringing your unique wedding vision to life and creating an unforgettable and memorable day.
Please note all Fees and Deposits mentioned above are included in the Total Wedding Cost.