Where history and love blend together perfectly!
We are so blessed to have this unique historical wedding venue available for our international Mediterranean weddings. Set in the middle of the countryside this beautiful farmhouse and horse riding stables has been transformed into a wow factor wedding venue. The owners have taken great care to keep many of the treasured features including the original stables, cobbles, spectacular stone walls and the old oil mill, while blending the history in perfectly with the modern touches.
A beautiful Mediterranean–style courtyard is the central axis of the entire 120,000m2 estate. In the center, a four-water fountain presides over this large space surrounded by typical buildings such as the Riu-Rau, the Salon, the carriage museum, winery and the Oil Mill with spectacular natural stone walls.
Angela says: “If you love to be surrounded by countryside and horses, then this is your dream wedding venue, with the beautifully restored and transformed stables, farmhouse, mill and museum, there is no more incredible location for your Mediterranean wedding ”
- Exclusive use of the whole venue for the whole of your wedding day.
- Set in the middle of the countryside you have complete tranquility.
- Stunning countryside views.
- No minimum guest number.
- Maximum of 400 guests.
Location & Accommodation:
- 1 hour 10 mins drive from Alicante Airport.
- 30 minutes drive to local tourist town with lots of hotels, apartments and villas to suit all styles and budgets.
- More information on accommodation options can be provided on request.